This morning was Kaysen's 1st day at his new daycare, the YMCA Greenhouse where Kaidon has been going to Preschool. We weren't going to enroll him till the end of October when I head back to work full time for the holiday season, but a spot in the toddler room came up early and we didn't want to lose it. So I am opening up my availability to work during the week to pick up a few extra hours. We think Kaysen will have fun playing with the other kiddos a few days a week and get readjusted to daycare again since it has been awhile!
He ate all his lunch, played well with the other kiddos and
even laid down for a nap with no problem for her!
3 comments:
Way Cute!
I'm so happy to hear he had a great first day of daycare!!
He is such a big boy, no more baby boy. I love you and miss you much.
elisa
Post a Comment