BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 4

Today the kids were off to Frankie's for a day of fun go carts, golf and games! I stayed home with Kevin's mom to help make lumpia and won ton and fried rice for dinner!! YUMMY I think that everyone had a great day and really enjoyed themselves! We will for sure be heading back here next time we visit because it was a hit!

Mini Golf here we come!
The boys and their cousins ready for some golf!

Tyler got a hole in ONE! Whooo Hoooo!


Kaidon got to play Deal or No Deal and it came down to 2 cases 100 or 400, he was offered 200 to Deal and he said NO DEAL! Well he was right and won 400 tickets! Way to Go


Kaidon & Tyler bowling

Ready...Get Set...Go Cart Time!




Yummy Stuff!

Won Ton

Lumpia

1 comments:

Elisa said...

It looks like the boys are having a blast. I'm so glad their having so much fun. I love you and miss you. Thank you for the updates I love them.