The boys and I were pretty busy today running around town getting some stuff done! We went and bought Kaysen his much needed new pair of shoes this morning, our little guy is already in a 6W!
I also took the plunge and joined the Gym today! I am so ready to kick my butt into gear and feel better, I know I will have so much more energy once I get into the groove of exercising again! I was able to catch up with some friends for a quick bite to eat tonight (sorry I had to leave early girls) Kevin had a game tonight so I couldn't stay long. The kiddos were in bed when I got home :) so I was able to get a little scrap time in too! Here is a LO I did for Kaysen's book, his 1st B-Day invite info with the pics that were in his invite!
I got some Birthday goodies in the mail today too!! Thank You so much to Kevin's Mom & Dad for my Card and b-day Money (I know I MUST spend it on ME,LOL) I also would like to say Thank You to My Grandma Carol and Grandpa Ron for my Bday Card and Money( again I know spend it on me :) My moms and Ronnie's box got here today too! They got me a new phone and are paying my service for 6 MONTHS, Thanks you guys!!
*** Again I would really like to THANK my friend Lily for the use of her camera, I will get it back to you ASAP girl!! Thanks Again :)***
2 comments:
Love the shoes and the LO
It's awesome when it's your day! Happy Birthday girlie!
Post a Comment