Well it has been ONE whole week and Kaidon is still doing fantastic with Grandma & Grandpa! Today he played soccer with Grandpa & Papa, it looks like he was having a great time!! He also planted some plants with Grandpa, they planted them in pots for now just in case there is a freeze so Grandpa can bring them inside so they don't die. Grandpa will transplant them once there is a good chance there will be no more freezing nights. Kaidon had fun planting and watering them with Grandpa! He called mommy and daddy to say goodinght, had his nightly bubble bath & then off to bed he went!
Kaysen and I decided to have lunch with Heather
and Hestn at the Olive Garden! I got to use my gift card
that I won at Girls Poker Night on Saturday! Lunch was
yummy, but we had a new waitress so things were
not the smoothest. Kaysen loved the chicken pasta
and bread sticks, he was going to town with it!
After dropping Heather and Hestn back off at home
I stopped by CVS & Walgreens to grab a few great deals,
love FREE stuff! I took Kaysen home and
started cleaning out the boys playroom,
they have WAY TO MANY TOYS!
Kaysen in the car in the way to pick up Heather & Hestn
Gotta get rid of any icky germs!
1 comments:
Kaidon looks like he is having a blast. And good idea going through the toys probably alot easier without Kaidon. Love you. Miss you much.
Post a Comment